Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Has Definitely Not Sprung

To much of my dismay, I woke up this morning to 7 inches of snow-- some spring break! Ha! Since the streets are covered, I decided today would be a nice day to pick up and continue my latest project, my Tiffany Infinity Scarf. When I planned this scarf I imagined myself wearing it on a nice spring day with a t-shirt, but that fantasy might have to be put on hold for a while with all this fluffy snow outside.


When the scarf is finished (maybe tomorrow?!) I'll post the pattern I created as well as some more polished photos. I also found these great gold, pearl and clear glass beads on sale at JoAnn Fabrics for only $1.50 (and obviously couldn't resist the purchase!) and want to find a way to incorporate them into the whimsy, fluffy look of this scarf. 


Here's my progress, about 3 feet long since I started Wednesday. And, unfortunately, my newest Netflix guilty pleasure Dawson's Creek has also been captured on camera... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you! Post any comments, questions or ideas you have.