Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Approach

So... this is the first blog entry of the new year-- and the first entry I've ever written. Not that I've thought blogs are pointless or anything, but I've never been one to write down my thoughts, ideas, inspirations, etc.... until now. In the 4th grade I had a diary-- sparkles and squiggles on the cover and everything-- and managed to write in it for 1 week before I discarded it under my bed with the rest of junk I had lost interest in... hopefully, that won't be the case with this blog!!

I decided to create this blog as a way of reflecting on and recording knitting projects as I work through them. I'm a self taught knitter and hope to share some insight (and cute patterns!) to other knitters out there like me.

I hope to break the mold of what a knitter is thought to be, and show that you don't have to be 90+ and wrinkled to be able to knit beautiful things. So, without further ado, let the new year of knitting commence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I'd love to hear from you! Post any comments, questions or ideas you have.